CannaGlobe offers a complete range of turnkey manufacturing services. We can provide true turnkey manufacturing to help you fast track your brand to market. Our expert staff, unique and proprietary equipment and more than 400,000 square feet of combined manufacturing facilities can accommodate virtually any type of extraction, formulation, blending, filling, packaging, and fulfillment operation you may require.
CannaGlobe’s fundamentals in quality manufacturing are about meeting or exceeding customer expectations: every day, every shipment, year after year. That’s where the true value is, measured not only in higher revenues from greater customer satisfaction for our clients, but also in higher operational efficiency and effectiveness due to increases in productivity and innovation.
Quality manufacturing doesn’t have to mean higher costs or limited quality practices.
Robust and Consistent Manufacturing Performance
Advanced Manufacturing and Control Technologies
Established, Proactive, Highest Compliance Standards
Constant Compliance Improvement; Continuous Quality Improvement
Full Attention and Transparency to Quality, Quality Functions, and Product Quality
Quality Systems Established in all Functions
Cross Functional Accountability
Active Problem Solving for Quality and Performance
Focus on Anticipating Customer Needs
Advanced Analytics to Drive New Product Development and Drive Process Design
Repeatable, Standardized, and Individual Manufacturing Process
Identification of Improvement Opportunities
Unique Capabilities and Innovation
Source of Insight and Breakthrough Products
Solution Developer and Enabler
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Our R&D capabilities not only allow us to have a micro understanding of our products, but stay well ahead of the curve in terms of exploring new ingredients and applications. Our R&D facilities have the following strengths:
- Over 15,000 sq ft dedicated to R&D
- Preservatory efficacy (PET) for every new formulation
- 100+ new formulas developed each year
- Capable of developing test batches up to 5 gallons
- 200+ years of combinded industry experience on staff
- Ability to perform all critical testing
- Owner of patents and patents pending
Utilizing our in-house R&D lab, we can develop any type of formula you may need, and we have close to 10,000 customizable formulations ready to go on the shelf.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE
Our staff creates full regulatory documentation needed to bring new products to market quickly and keep existing products in compliance with changing regulations in USA, South America, and EU.
To help buyers make the best decision, our team can produce display-ready prototypes of virtually any product at little or no extra cost to our customers.
TRUE FULL SERVICE MANUFACTURING
Our agile manufacturing is set up for small and large filling runs, with secondary packaging services such as labeling, coding (ink and UV), shrink sleeve application, case shrink wrapping, cellophane wrapping and bundling.
cGMP and OTC registered and certified
ISO 9001 and ISO 22715 certified
EPA and FDA registered and compliant
Industrial Hemp and Alcohol manufacture licensed
A WORLD CLASS 400,000SF MANUFACTURING FACILITY
- A semi-automated high speed and high precision plant with production capabilities of up to 500,000 units per day
- 20 filling lines with container size capabilities ranging from 0.33 oz to over 1 gallon
- Machinery to fill packets, pouches, bottles, tubs, jars, tubes, pails, drums, totes and tottles
- A fabrication facility and engineering team capable of developing custom machinery as needed
- Blend & Fill capabilities for numerous product types: Surfactant, Emulsions, Gels, Oils, and Alcohol-based formulas
- Ancilliary Equipment; Resin cappers, labelers (wrap and front and back), coders, induction sealing, cooling tunnels
- Automatic carton erectors and secondary kit packing
- Jacketed Mixing Kettles – sizes from 100 gallons up to 4,000 gallons
- Stainless Steel and Plastic Holding Tanks – sizes from 200 gallons up to 2,000 gallons
- Warehousing – 250,000 sq ft of component and finished product storage
- Shipping: Four shipping docs and four receiving docks
QUALITY INSIDE AND OUT
We have an unwavering focus for quality and utilize our onsite analytical, microbiological, and final product testing labs to ensure only the highest quality products.
Our primary manufacturing facility is completely compliant for OTC (Over-The-Counter) drug manufacturing, and our Regulatory & Compliance team can help you navigate the FDA New Drug Application process if needed.